Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

reply to comments~~~

Stitchfan 82~ Whoah! thank you for sharing, that’s an interesting uh “discussion”! that was Stitch Mania for sure! plz check out “sept comments” where I answered your previous comment!

Mariel~ I’m here! Yes, been busy, but who isn’t? Your letter to Superior? Haven’t heard a thing about it from Debbie, she’s been my commercial agent since I was 8years old. Absolutely love her too! I used to audition for a lot of commercials, but then got too busy with other things and was advised not to do commercials. I’ve never been a huge commercial kid so that was fine for me. And I only saw Debbie and Jody (from Superior) for the first time in over a year, a few months ago- we had lunch. No mention of a letter then, and we haven’t spoken since. To be fair, I only go on a handful of commercial auditions each year, and for 2006- I haven’t been on any commercial auditions since last spring. I did that Burger King spot way back, and that was about it. When did you send letter to Superior? Since they are commercial agent for me and I don’t really even do commercials, they may not feel like they should pass fan mail which has nothing to do with commercials, on to me. That’s why I have never listed them as address for fanmail- Because that’s not what Debbie does for me,I rarely do audition and because fanmail usually has to do with film stuff/ or tv stuff and not commercials, which is what Debbie does for me. But then, it’s just one letter, so you’d think someone would forward to me or call and ask me to pick it up. I’ll call them and find out about it okay?

Lilith~thanks for the comment! welcome to my blog :)

Matheus~ sorry! I am not in the loop at all about the RING3 or much of any other project going on right now. I won’t be available for new projects till late next spring or early summer, so I don’t really keep up on stuff. but for R3- I’d guess I’m way too old and tall to ever be Samara again, but I was able to be in the best of them so I have no complaints :)

jonathan bell~ thanks for writing... yes, i think it’s wonderful that you are a Christian. good luck with everything that you want to do.

daniel~ thx for the comment, glad you like my work, those 3 films are faves of so many people! me included!

dave~ thanks for the beautiful eyes comment. and yes, haha you do have very long posts.

Joao Andrade~ thanks for comments! hope you are enjoying life as well.

lovely daveigh~ welcome! & yes, i know dakota, she is sweet. i think she is a terrific actress. but no, we do not hang out- i’m quite a bit older than she is.

Nick~ i guess when i start making millions lol that you’ll hear about it in the tabloids lol seems like they always gossip about that kinda thing with celebrities, but for now, i’m just like any struggling actor trying to make it in a very tough & demanding business.

thanks shawntae, polly, chase, larry,kayla, ben, alex and everyone else for leaving comments! hope you all are having a wonderful day :)

13 Comments:

  • At 11/16/2006 1:18 AM, Blogger dave said…

    you're welcome^_^
    haha,yea you're right so,thanks again for taking the time^_^

    rock on!=]

     
  • At 11/16/2006 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey daveigh i left comments before but i wanted to be loyal and say to you that someone on this site called bebo is impersonating u. I can't stand it doesn't it drive you insane? it wud me! but i told them i would be tellin u on here anywayz so they was warned! i think you should do a post on all them ppl who pretend to be u.
    bye! By the way i'm changing my blogger background so its the same one as urs and my m8 has dat1 2 so soz but i like it! dude!!!! ~ i'm goin now

     
  • At 11/16/2006 4:48 PM, Blogger Stitch fan_82 said…

    So glad you finely up dated.
    Thanks for answering.
    And I hope you do not think I am nuts after that make Stitch thing.
    But if it is true do you want one? I’ll tell them if you do. LOL.

    Also There is some one on myspace called Miss Daveigh
    that say they are you. They had me fooled at first but then I cheeked your age.
    Here is the link. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=25940021
    Just for fun
    This Is a thought I had after I saw The Ring

    If Stitch watched the tape from the Ring and got the You will die in 7 days call do you think he would think it was “Lilo” playing a joke on him. LOL!!!
    And if Lilo found out and got Stitch to make a copy and watched it her self. When Samara came after Lilo would Samara Evil eye back fire and take Samara out sense Samara is Lilo’s evil twin.

     
  • At 11/17/2006 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh!
    Its so great to hear from you. I was wondering what you have been up to lately. Im glad you liked the poem. I hope it made you laugh. I rented the Big Love season, it was GREAT! You were so little. :) It was a great show, very funny. I really like Ginnifer Goodwin. :) What are some of your favorite shows? Do you have any Christmas plans? Well, ttfn! Comment back soon, sweetie.

     
  • At 11/18/2006 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh,I like leaving comments and giving you a chance to get to know me better.I idolize you.Thats why I comment. I idolize alot of people,Eminem,Mike Shinoda,who is the lead rapper for Fort Minor,and not just music artists but other actresss and actors.So I like giving people I idolize a chance to get to know me better.
    Happy Thanksgiving,Chase

     
  • At 11/19/2006 1:40 PM, Blogger dave said…

    do you really dont make millions?
    i always thought you did 'cos you're the best in everything you do,like for example,you put more emotion in acting than any other could ever possibly do.
    if you dont make millions now,then you will soon,i believe in you^_^

    you're the best

    btw,
    it's too bad you wont be in the ring 3...
    i was hoping you would be the one scaring the heck out of me(and all the other people)again.

    good luck in your career=]
    i'll pray for you^_^

     
  • At 11/19/2006 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sry, it was rly annoying commenting alot...

    Well, lookin the way you talk to fans, you seems being a very good person to the others... hey, are u thinkin in travel to brazil? we got great beaches =P.. and i can get an autograph xD

    And don't think "Ah, 'nother one who wants to me to accept in myspace"... just askin' xP.

    Waitin' answers...

    Matheus

     
  • At 11/20/2006 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh!
    It's really cool to read your journal posts =D i can't wait till Big Love starts here again in England, hopefully soon! Have you ever been to England? If not i hope you get to visit one day, i'm from London.. i really want to visit America soon though! Just wondering is Willa Holland nice? From when you met her at the Teen Vogue photoshoot. Anyway hope you are well and have a good week.
    Love, Pollyxxxxx

     
  • At 11/20/2006 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daveigh I was wondering How your home schooling works age wise,because you said your a senior at 16,but where I go to school 16-17 is junior age.For instance I just turned 17 on October 22 and I'm a junior.Anyone who turns 16 before September 1 is a junior. You turned 16 in July so over here you would be a junior. I was just wondering about it.

     
  • At 11/22/2006 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya Daveigh!!!!!

    it's Alice, I hope you had an AWESOME halloween! I did, I dressed up as Samara again lol and also Scream.

    -

    I am making a new Samara site!! Going to try and make it better this time.

    -

    You were in like one of the best scary movies ever, So I was just wondering whether you liked Horror movies? If so, what's your favorite? Mine are The Ring, Scream, The Exorcist, A nightmare on elm street, Scary Movie and The Sixth Sense.

    -

    Happy Halloween and Thanks Giving. Lol well it's a bit late for happy halloween.

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ALiCE
    x-x-x-x

     
  • At 11/23/2006 5:48 AM, Blogger dave said…

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAVEIGH!=]

     
  • At 11/24/2006 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey daveigh :D

    you probably hear this all the time from other ppl, but i LOVE ur work; everything from cute little Sara Newton to Chasing My Dreams, everything you've done has inspired me (I want to be actress/singer, kinda like u :D)
    I can't believe you were only 11 when Holly Jolly Christmas was recorded 'cos you have SUCH an amazin voice!! Fallin is my fave though

    Loads of xxx's, hugs nd support, from the N°1 Daveigh Chase fan

    xx

     
  • At 12/02/2006 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's great to see someone who is geniunely appreciative of their fans. You also seem to be incredibly grounded and much more intelligent than I will ever be.

    Good luck with all your work and having seen one episode I hope we get the entire series of Big Love here in Australia.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home