Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Kidz Helping Kidz event ?? (to mariel)

hi back at you,
this is what you wrote to me::
DAVEIGH.
I need an IMMEDIATE response and I need one now. (lol)
Are you going to the Kidz Helping Kidz event or not? It is extremely crucial that I know. I realllly would like to go but I canonly go if you reply. Please.
marielllll
********
my reply::
i have no idea what Kidz Helping Kidz event is, or what you are talking about? i've never heard of it before! sooooooo i am going to say NO i won't be there lol!! let me know more about it, maybe it is something i would want to attend in the future? but i can't go to the east coast---i think i mentioned before i couldn't head to nyc anytime soon (chiller etc), but if i ever do head that way- i'll let ya know for sure!! okay??
but right now, sorry, i can't make it to nyc, and i don't know anything about this, also, why did you think i would be going?
thanks for writing me, i appreciate it and i like your comments :)
and i hope your summer is going well! and you are surviving the heat!!
it's been hot here incredibly, i will be out of town most of august, and i am so glad, because it seems like it is just going to get hotter....i will be back home in LA on august 21st, just in time for big love first shoot date :)
xo
daveigh

5 Comments:

  • At 7/29/2006 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey daveigh!!
    i think its RLY awesome that you reply to your fans so quickly! i've never heared of Kidz helping kidz event either!!
    i watched lilo + stitch again today, its so gd!! and my sister loves spirated away aswell!!

    god bless
    ~xox alice xox~

     
  • At 7/29/2006 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey! i heared the ring 3 is out next year!!!!!!!! is that tru??? omg if so, i can not WAIT!!! my friend said david is in it but not you or naomi! it wouldn't be the same without you both. you are samara!!!

    god bless~
    rock on!!
    xox alice xox

     
  • At 7/30/2006 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh!

    I made this for you:

    Happy birthday! :D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUqWcpykqMs

    //Stephanie

     
  • At 8/17/2006 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just want you to know I'm performing tomorrow so wish me luck =P
    -Mariel

     
  • At 8/18/2006 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hiya daveigh x

    how are you? hope your had a fab summer!
    I have made loads of graphics for you, you can see them at
    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m132/fordaveigh

    hope you like them, check them out if you have time =)

    god bless
    best wishess
    ~alice~
    samara_morgan2000@hotmail.com or donniedarkogirl@hotmail.com
    xox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home