Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

what i've been up to UPDATE

1- thinking about our beautiful planet Earth~
it has been incredibly HOT! anyone in southern cali??
and it has been HOT in oregon!! anyone in the willamette valley??
it seems like it's getting hotter everywhere sooner than last year..... global warming ring a bell?!
as in buh-bye ozone layer!?! so sad!
i am sure scientists know more about it than they are letting on, i have a bad feeling the situation is worse than we think. that's scary! i heard about some place in i think indiana? they are turning a small town into 'bio-town, usa'-- they are going to get all their energy from animal waste & yes, that includes human sewage too! k, i thought that part of it was kinda gross, but the point of it all is they won't have to rely on foreign oil, and at same time will be turning a negative (waste) into a positive (energy!). so i'm all for it!!

2- diane merrick~
i met publicist eliane at kari's mtv style lounge, and she hooked me up with diane! (thank you eliane!) i was invited to go to her beautiful new store opening on beverly blvd (she was on melrose in a smaller space) and diane let me pick out a great outfit the wkd before! i felt very chic!! i wore a yummy 'for love & liberty' dress over a pair of aged ' J-brand' jeans, with a very comfy and stylish pair of dark brown wedges by 'matiko'! i love that i can wear the dress over the jeans or by itself! diane rocks!
~while i was in diane's boutique picking out an outfit, i also met maggie wachsberger, and her mom.
maggie had a trunk show at diane's opening, & her new store Malgosia is set to open this august! she has great stuff & gave me the best summer bag! it's called a 'love bag' and is by Movimentto Accesories.
maggie buys them from a designer in london! my mom carried it at diane's opening and received many compliments on it! we even met the actual bag designer's best friend, who had originally introduced maggie to the designer! small world!
and so much fun!!!
~my necklace was by 'flying lizard designs' and the designer gave it to me personally at kari's pre-mtv style lounge. she recognized me from big love and picked out that one for me, & i love it! it has 2 love birds in a heart/circle w/ a pretty blue topaz which helps make my eyes pop!
***i had a wonderful night and met so many nice people! THANKS TO EVERYBODY!!
*****i am sure diane's new amazing space is going to do so very well!!***** everyone should go check it out!!
~after the opening, we stopped by a club to hang with our good friend bobby. we met up with a bunch of friends, had a late dinner & just hung out for awhile.

3~teen vogue~
woohoo! i am so thrilled! i was asked to be a part of teen vogue's special annual 'young hollywood' edition, coming out in october!! i feel so honored! this is/was my first ever editorial shoot! how amazing that it is for teen vogue!! and what a blast! everyone was so nice! & they put us in these amazing jewel toned retro style dresses!! we all looked great! & i loved the dress the stylist picked for me- i felt very glam!!! the photographer was the bigtime norman jean roy. he was the best! nicole from teen vogue was awesome! and so was tonya the publicist for big love- from hbo- who came to the shoot. i also met a publicist named ruth who i had actually first met like 3 years ago, backstage at the teen choice awards with ashton! it was fun to see her again, and i ran into her yet again at diane's opening! yep, hollywood really is a small place!! there were 4 of us girls for the shoot: danielle panabaker who i knew previously (it was great fun to catch up with her!); a 14yo girl named zoey, she was very sweet & it was so nice to meet her; and willa holland. all 4 of us are on tv series, which is why we were grouped together. we had a blast!

4. thinking about driving!~
i kinda want an old jeep wrangler, so i can throw my surfboard in the back and head to the beach!! or mustang! maybe a '67 like my mom drove when she was my age!! problem is- i know they aren't the best for gas mileage! i really should get a more fuel efficient car.... so yah, just thinking about different cars... trucks.... and suv's!

5. not going to pirates premiere at disneyland today~
it's too hot! & last time the red carpet was soooooo long! i had a great time but i was also younger.
i plan to catch the film at a disney screening this week, i love johnny, kiera, & gore! i could never not see this! i am sure i'll go back and watch it again with friends when it's released too!!


that's about it!!!!
xo
daveigh

18 Comments:

  • At 6/24/2006 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh. My. gosh!!!
    Teen Vogue- Wow! I am speechless! It is just Amazing that you're getting a real photoshoot in a magazine! It must have been so much fun hanging out w/ Danielle and Willa! Did you guys get to talk? This is all the nitty gritty details I like to hear about, thanks for writing everything numbered it keeps my brain sections organized lol.
    I am grabbing that magazine the second it hits the rack! lol! I have looked at Teen Vogue in the past and I LOVE their spreads. I never would have imagined you getting one! This is fabulous!
    You have fun chicky~
    Mariel:):):)!!!

     
  • At 6/24/2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you planning on hitting up the Teen Choice Awards in August?

     
  • At 6/25/2006 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh,

    Hot you say, when I was in Arizona, it was HOT to the extreme. If it wasn't for the dry heat, I'd sweat so much. Thank goodness I didn't! Saw your other post about Leroy and Stitch, didn't watch it yet but I will soon! Summer in Illinois is fine...just wanting to swim a lot. Anyway, have an awesome (and hopefully cool) summer!

    Larry

     
  • At 6/26/2006 6:28 AM, Blogger dave said…

    it's great to hear you had a great time,i'm glad you had(and still have).
    i cant wait to see you in teen vogue,
    i'm sure you look amazing.
    you are right about the ozone layer,it's worse that a lot of people think,i know it for sure,that we can say buh-bye to the ozone layer.
    but dont worry about that too much,

    i'd like to say something to mariel who has made this website,

    http://fansites.hollywood.com/~daveigh-chase/home.html

    it's BEAUTIFUL!IT'S AWESOME!
    YOU DID A GREAT JOB
    A+++++++++++++++

     
  • At 6/26/2006 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vc é muito linda!!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey daveigh, I read your blog, that's SO awesome that you're getting to do a photoshoot in magazine!!!!! sounds like you had loads of fun with danielle, zoey and willa!! thats so cool!
    I have always wanted to be able to drive, lol I'm too young now though, I'm 13. you're so lucky! haha
    that outfit sounds totally rad!
    oh and about global warming! im totally scared about that too!

    By the way, I watched Big Love, you're great in it!
    Hey can I ask, what music do you like? All the songs you sing are AWESOME, you have suchh a gr8 voice! What inspired you to sing? I love singing and also I would love to be an actress, I am starting a drama school next year, cnt wait!

    oh btw, I heared the ring 3 is out in 2007!!! i cant WAIT!

    well, I'm rambling on now, you are probly really busy, so d/w if you dont have time to reply =D

    xox alice

     
  • At 6/27/2006 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Teen Vogue? Omg, wow! That is so amazing, congratulations Daveigh! I'm sure it's going to look amazing. I'm def. going to buy the magazine when it comes out! (if I can..).

    You looked absolutely gorgeous at the boutique launch! Your hair was really nice and I loved your outfit.

    Hope you had fun at the photoshoot!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 6/28/2006 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my bob! I am sooo thrilled about teen vouge. I am a huge fan of Danielle and Willa, and this is GREAT to see you all together! WHOOO HOOO. Shawntae is offically happy! I cant wait to see it. It will be so grand to see u in a magazine... it is about time. :) Kisses Always!

     
  • At 6/28/2006 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Daveigh!

    How are you?

    I'm so happy bout you and your news!

    God bless you!
    @--'--

     
  • At 6/28/2006 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You in Teen Vogue!That's SO cool!!!!!!
    Not very suprising :)
    You are thinking about getting a Mustang or a Jeep! Sa-weet! Because, those are the two vehicles I've always thought were cool. Seriously.
    Not sure which I'll get either.
    Anyway,
    I didn't get a chance to see Leroy and Stitch :(
    Well, hopefully I'll watch it SOOON.
    Rock on :)

     
  • At 6/30/2006 7:03 AM, Blogger dave said…

    hi daveigh

    what's up?
    about your fanmail adress,whenever you can recieve autograph requests,do you sign photo's too?
    i have real photo's of you and it would be cool if i could send you the photo so could sign a few,
    i know for sure that when you have your fanmail adress,you'll be overloaded with requests,but that proofs how loved you are,
    YOU RULE!
    dave

     
  • At 6/30/2006 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh! I have some questions for you:
    Has there ever been a role that you really wanted but didn't get? Can you explain the auditioning process? Do you still audition now that you're a star?

    I know this was a while ago, but someone asked you to take a picture with a cup and book or something to prove you're really Daveigh, are you ever going to do that..a lot of people still say you're a poser :( But I think you are the real Daveigh lol. Anyway you didn't post pictures of your head-shots yet! I'd love to see them!

    I was also wondering what kind of school you go to? Are you homeschooled or go to private school or something? Just wondering cuz you're probably filming most of the time and can't go to classes right? I know public schools have pretty strict attendance policies

    And did you make the website yourself? It looks nice :)

     
  • At 7/02/2006 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey is the imdb list of stuff u were in the official and complete list? it has a lot of stuff that u didnt put on ur website like robbers and stuff. which one is the official complete one?

     
  • At 7/04/2006 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh, I saw that you have been talking about how hot it is.Well its been hot here in Danville,Illinois.Its also been raining alot.so what did you do for the 4th of July?

     
  • At 7/04/2006 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haven't heard from you in a while dahling, just making sure ya'll are still alive. I am really excited for teen vogue, and wow, Norman Jean roy! he does all those Got Milk and Olay ads! Some of my faves! I can't wait to see the dress, and I hope you go to chiller so I an see you!!!!!
    Mariel

     
  • At 7/08/2006 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Salut, Daveigh. I mean: hello. Well, the national day of France is coming so I guess it had an affection on my way to say "hi" to you. I am from Scandinavia and I saw "The Ring" last summer. Now you know what I did last summer. Your performance was great. People here are wondering what sort of music you like. Do you like Jean-Michel Jarre? The Frenchman who makes electronic music? He has organized fabulous laser shows in Paris, f.ex. Since you are a talented singer, why wouldn't you sing Abba some day? That's one of my favourite pop groups. I noticed that your birthday is coming so I considered it a good idea to write a little text and wish you great time on 24th.

    OK. I won't bother you more. God bless. :)

    -Scandinavian fan-

    PS. The weather really is hot.

     
  • At 7/12/2006 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uck, yeah, it's hot hear in NYC too, guess everyone is having a hot summer, eh? Have you got your license yet? I just got mine a few months ago. It's funny, I bike more than I used to before I got a car. Before I could drive I would ask my mom or brother for a ride. But after seeing how much money (GAS!) it is to drive I try to bike as much as I can. It saves money and keeps me in shape! =) So forget about a car and get a nice new bike =D

     
  • At 7/15/2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh

    Teen Vogue??? WOW! That's awesome, and the shoot sounded like a real blast>

    Think it's hot there??? We're looking at 98-100 all week, this week, and it's been just as hot here (Richmond, Va) for the last month!

    And...Is L.A. ready for Daveigh to hit the freeways. Does California know what they're getting ready for? Are YOU ready for the enlightening experience of dealing with DMV??? ;)
    Good luck with the driving!!

    I know how you can get your 'Mustang fix', car-wise. Get one of the new ones (06 or 07)...looks just like the 68 Mustang, get the V-6 and it's great on gas, and they are NICE! (I just got one).

    Take care and have a great Summer!

    Rob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home