Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

LEROY & STITCH!

hi!!
did anybody get a chance to watch Leroy & Stitch last night on Disney????

ok- well let me know what your fave part was!!! I think it is just the cutest movie! It reminded me a lot of the original Lilo & Stitch, what do you guys think?

I'm talking about the story. I know the original animation was different and probably better- but that was a whole different set of guys animating that one- at the animation studio in florida! at DisneyWorld!! which is why i got to go there so often when recording the original, but disney closed that entire studio in florida after Lilo & Stitch.... very sad. so much talent there!! & i have so many good memories! :)

back to leroy !! what did you guys think of the little guy? i just know little boys everywhere are going to be running around acting like him, if they have a friend to hang with, one will be stitch and the other leroy :)~ so cute!
did anyone think it was sad, when lilo was in the hammock w/ scrump, telling the sad little story? that whole part of the movie was sad....
and what about in the arena when the good guys kick it?! how fun was that??

if you missed friday nights showing of the movie, disney is going to be airing it again very soon! i can't recall when, so please check your local listings! i hope you get a chance to see it and please let me know what you think :) :)

aloha!
xo
daveigh

7 Comments:

  • At 6/24/2006 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm buying the DVD when it comes out on Tuesday! I can't wait! It sounds like a great ending to the series for you!
    Aloha!! lol
    mariel

     
  • At 6/27/2006 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DAVEIGH!!
    Guess what?
    ALL of the Leroy and Stitch DVDs at Blockbuster were SOLD OUT!!! We had to reserve a copy for when one comes in! Can you believe that??

     
  • At 6/28/2006 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you Daveigh! I love watching LILO & STITCH. I can't believe its ending already! I'm buying LEROY & STITCH on the weekend!

    Aloha

    madi

     
  • At 7/01/2006 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Daveigh Chase is it really you? Well.. hmm.. i don't think so. That is why because i never had a blog. I can't keep blogs or any other websites, i am busy with lot's other things like making movies for my fans. In spare time i enjoy sitting on the computer sometimes when i have the time this is why we stars can't have any websites otherwise: hackers, junk mail from stalkers, killers etc. That is why we mustn't have any websites, only ones that our Computerists make for us and tehy reply lke they they would be me, all computerist have to answer fan mail when we don't have time! Anyways I better get going thank you but no thank you because your fooling other people, and being a poser.

    Bye,
    D.C
    Anonymous

     
  • At 7/03/2006 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I haven't seen it yet but I think it will be wayyyyyyyy cool, all Lilo & Stitch movies are, my fave is Lilo & Stitch 2 Stitch has a Glitch I reckon it has heaps of meaning and love to it!!!
    Love ya!!!
    Aloha

     
  • At 7/06/2006 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daveigh Chase, Cathy Chase,Daveigh Chase, Cathy Chase, Daveigh chase,

     
  • At 12/08/2006 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG i loved LEROY & STITCH it was a good movie lol



    lol Anonymous

     

Post a Comment

<< Home