Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

i received some fanmail!!!

hey guys!
wow, i haven't posted so often, ever before on this blog, but i wanted to figure out this fanmail issue....
you can read the UPDATE post for news on it :)
and i was happy to receive ((drum roll please)) my first piece of fanmail from Wendell in Statesboro, Georgia!!!
the post office stamp was dated nov. 25, 2006... so i don't know when he sent it, as his letter wasn't dated, but superior received it 2 days ago.
and i have it now :)
for others who say they have sent me fanmail to superior~~they haven't received any fanmail except from wendell... so make sure that you used the correct address. debbie told me that some people still use superior's old address, so again, double check that address.
that's all for now!!
xo
daveigh
ps thanks wendell!!!

11 Comments:

  • At 12/01/2006 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh cool daveigh!!!

     
  • At 12/01/2006 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    daveigh,

    what's up! just want you to see the signitures i made of you.. i made 6 already.. :)

    http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/luckycharmsdc/z--made%20by%20me--z/

    thanks!

    -kayla

     
  • At 12/01/2006 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh, how has it been?

    I'm glad that you got fanmail! Sadly, I don't know how the whole fan mail process works so I couldn't send one. :(

    Anyway, I just had a snowday here in Illinois which I kinda needed...

    So are there any big events, episodes on Big Love, etc. happening? I would love to hear about it!

    Hope this post isn't too long...hehe, anyway keep up the great work Daveigh! Again, I must say you are an awesome actress and singer!!

    Larry :)

     
  • At 12/01/2006 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats great news!!!!! I AM SENDING A LETTER TOMORROW!!! Im sooooo glad that you got an address now!!! yay!!! Congrats to Wendell for being your first.

     
  • At 12/02/2006 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi!!!
    first of all, i'm a huge oliver beene fan, actually i love joyce, she's the best picture of a loyal female best friend(that's something we don't tend to see a lot,most tv movies/series put best friends on a love relationship somehow)...i also loved the ring's samara...i had no idea it was you who played her ahaha...but i really enjoyed your work...

    kisses =***

     
  • At 12/08/2006 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool. i guess that your not so popular then, huh?

     
  • At 12/09/2006 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now that you've received some fanmail doesn't that mean you will respond to autograph request? Assuming of course the letter is appropriate and they include SASE. I hope so. :-)

     
  • At 12/10/2006 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AH.. Não sei se vc lê portugues =/
    mas deixa.. meu sonho era conheçer vc "samara". um beijo

     
  • At 12/12/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh!
    I'm from Brazil and I think
    it's very cool to read your journal posts :)
    I really like it!

    Just to say you're very pretty, and I love you acting!

    Kiss.
    :*

     
  • At 12/12/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daveigh, my shining star!!!!

    I've read your new comment and I'm very very happy cause of this "new one" - your fanmail - I this a special way to feel your more close to us! I think letters have great feeling.

    ok I'm so happy!

    P.S.: Sorry about my grammatical mistakes, hehehe
    someday I'll live in USA to know write and speak very well!!!

    p.s.2: I love you little star!!!!

     
  • At 12/16/2006 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome! Does that mean you'll be sending autographs now?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home