Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

to charles

i am very sorry that you felt i was being rude by posting your comment, this is a public blog & all comments will be posted unless foul language etc is used, or if the person specifically asks not to have their comment posted. i have now deleted your comment, so hopefully that will provide some relief to you. as for my reply to your comment, again- people post comments that i respond to. i was not intending to be out of line or cruel to you. please accept my apologies.
sincerely,
daveigh

in response to:
"Re: *to anon who actually wrote his name as "charles gaspard" in the comments section.

Daveigh:

Posting my private letter to you for anyone to see and having the poor taste to talk down to me while commenting about it was completely out of line, and cruel.

Do you know how damaging that was to me? Do you give a damn?

Tell me whether you did that to me out of ignorance of my feelings, or out of spite. ...So I can know exactly how to deal with what you've done to me, and how to respond to you.

...Because I don't wanna attack you, unnecessarily--the way you did to me.

Charles Gaspard"

2 Comments:

  • At 2/24/2006 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daveigh Chase Do you like Hayley and Rikki-Lee from Australia?

    Rikki-Lee sing Hello and breath you will LOVE IT:)

     
  • At 2/25/2006 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm going to sing for you this time
    :(.
    (This I promies)
    Your vision so around you tears in your eyes it know it around a secert night i'll be you streath I'll keep you hold till feel that is gone so why you should call Standing all alone

    And I will take you in my arms
    and hold you wright were you belong until the day my life is truth this
    this i promies you
    everywourld I say it truth this Promies.

    Daveigh its a sad song i'm crying
    you don't like me I am Gwen I am from Catholic I thourgh you like music :( I am crying wright now??
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I am crying Everyone,Daveigh and M.Gilly I am crying i have brokenheart wright now :(

    I am :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    :( I am crying

    I'm Crying
    I'm Crying
    I'm Crying
    I soo BOHO :(.

    You Like everyone than me. I like you are nice Famous I like you and your my biggest fan.

    Please I like you
    Please I like you
    Please I likeyou
    Please I just wanted to say Happy V day Daveigh and everyone

    I'm trying being nice to you my darlin Daveigh :(

    Please i like you :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home