Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Monday, January 09, 2006

message board~ & skiing!

Hey Everyone!

So Lots of ppl are bummed I don't have the msg board, but it's alot easier to just post here, and I hope ppl will reply/leave comments after the journal entries. If they want to lol. Also, ppl can ask me questions via the comments section here, and I will try to answer them in Journal entries :) It will be fun. I hope! haha

My mom just found out last nt that I don't have a msg board, she freaked, thought it just disappeared, but I told her I did it haha so she doesn't understand why really, but she's okay with it, since it's my website lol
So She hadn't been to the msg board in awhile, and I had told her I got this cool msg, but I meant on my myspace lol so she went to my website last nt and msg board history and she didn't get it. So yah, my mom doesn't hang out at my website haha it's kinda like my thing.

I like being able to keep in touch with fans. Let them know what's going on. I don't like posers, but I get why they do it. I think?!? But with my website, being officially from me, fans will hopefully know what's really going on with me, if they care to know. Not like my life is all that and so super amazing.....don't mean that lol

SKIING!! wow! Had a blast! We stayed up at Mammoth Mtn, which is really Mammoth Lakes, CA, - a bunch of us stayed in a Chalet right at the base of the mtn, and right by the Main Lodge! So much fun!! We could literally ski to the lifts! It was so beautiful, the view from the Chalet of all the trees, the snow covered mtns and the ski slopes, amazing!!! I was bummed b/c I left my camera at home, I brought my new tiny dig I got for xmas, so I did get some great shots, but it would have been fun to get shots with the other camera and play with the different lenses, and stuff. Next time!

OK, we went skiing, slopes wonderful, loved the fresh powder in the early morning, but kinda liked the speed from the afternoons when the runs were getting icy, we endured long lift lines & short lift lines..... freezing cold icy wind, then hot sweet sunshine- at times we were too hot haha.... hung out a bit at the lodge, listened to a band, met some hot guys lol and made some new friends....back at the chalet-- we went sledding, built a Snowman, had a snowball fight,-the chalet- which is a 2story 3bdrm cabin where the roof slopes all way down to the ground, it's nestled into the snow, completely covered & with the only windows really at the front- facing down the mtn & facing the slopes....oh-sliding glass doors facing the mtn on the backside from all the bdrms. my friends and i had the upstairs, it was awesome and we had our own bath. a good thing when everyone wants to take a hot shower after skiing! the adults got the downstairs bdrms. the living area is a big great room with couches,fireplace, dining,kitchen. very comfy, cozy and fun :) we snuck our maltese up with us, and he was such a good boy! he didn't bark and no one knew he was there, my friends had a blast just hanging with him lol cuz they can't have any pets. Cody had his own private bath too lol out back on one of the completely enclosed but still covered with snow, patios.

===we had lotsa fun together time, we ate- alot!, roasted marshmallows, lotsa cocoa, played board games, video games, and cards, and just had the best time hanging out all together in the mountains :) :) stopped in the village on way home, but mostly ready to head home lol it was a beautiful drive, and we all can't wait to do it again sometime. I'm thinking Aspen!

That's about it!
xo
daveigh

ps I'll post pix soon!

9 Comments:

  • At 1/09/2006 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, while i really liked your board, i and i'm sure the others will live with out it. ;) if you ever decide to try something like it again, you ought to try PHPBB or something like that, alot better then ezboard and it's free! plus the security features are alot better. :)

    but i can understand why you closed it..

    Anywho, glad you had fun? my brother went snowboarding for the first time, he got roughed up, but not as bad as my best friend he ended up sonny bono'ing it.(hitting a tree for those of you who don't know what i'm talking about) but he's ok.

    living in northern utah, that's alot of the fun here!

     
  • At 1/10/2006 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh this is Chris
    from Kingston Ontario Canada
    Im one of your biggest fans
    for three years now every time
    I get close getting in touh
    with you something goes wrong
    with my computer I hope you see
    this. I haven't skied in years
    I wish we'd get the type of
    cold that they have up in those
    mountains I can't believe its
    January and its still raining
    here well sometimes.

     
  • At 1/10/2006 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really miss your message board, but I guess this is ok. It sounded like you had a lot of fun skiing! I would love to try that one day. Can't wait to see the pics!

     
  • At 1/10/2006 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So I have one question. Were you trying to make "Tossin' an Turnin'" available on your music page? I don't know this song, and I'd like to hear it. : )

     
  • At 1/11/2006 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh.. well ... i'm really really your fan.. I loved your blogger. I really like what you wrote and I guess I'll come here every single day... =D..
    I'm from brazil so here, we can't find too much things about you. I loved you website too... that's so cool! Well, if you liked my comentary, send me an e-mail when u can... please... i love you!
    Kisses

     
  • At 1/14/2006 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi Daveigh
    i'm really your big fan
    I loved your blogger!...
    I'm from portugal
    alana_michalka@hotmail.com
    please add me :S
    i love u***
    Kisses

     
  • At 1/14/2006 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh

    So glad u had fun. Sounds like a real blast up there.

    cant wait for photos. u rock!!!

    Lauren x

     
  • At 1/15/2006 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh You Have a Nice Mountin and snowy Have Fun? :-D

     
  • At 2/06/2006 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's quite natural for many to be skeptical about a website and blog such as this. For every real celebrity, there are 10,000 posers, so why is this different?

    Easy - simply take a picture showing your hand inside a cup. Then post it for your fans, and finally people will stop wondering and start believing. Of course, some will then move onto arguing whether the cup is half full or empty...but you can't win em all!

    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home