Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Monday, January 30, 2006

monday~comments, hbo, betsy, rambling thoughts

hey guys, how goes it?

responding to some of the comments i get~~~~~~
to "emily"--- no worries! tell your cousin i said hey :)

and to "samara morgan" seriously dude- or dudette lol i am not going to post your comments that have cuss words in them. so plz keep it PG :)

and to "daveigh chase", glad you like me and it's very nice that you like my mom and dog too, but you aren't me and i'm not gonna post your comments either!

and to i think "anonymous" lol haha there are lotsa them- but to the one who liked a pict of me and asked where it was taken at? guess what? i don't remember! lol been to long, that was taken like a year ago!! or more..... sry. glad you liked it!!

and to the other "anonymous" who said i wasn't a rocker bi***, well thanks alot dude! i totally agree w/ you :) i love to rock but no way am i wanting to be a b**** lol

and to "fender"- you do like my fender or you don't? i got confused w/ all your comments!! but it's all good, cuz i LOVE my fender!! i'll love it enough for anyone who doesn't :) :) haha but call me a player cuz i still want that les paul and taylor too!!
****************

hbo news~~~~
i learned my hbo show BIG LOVE will premiere on hbo after the soprano's at 10pm (PT) on sunday march 12!! i hope everyone can watch it! it will be interesting to see what the audience thinks of it!! i'm really not in it much till further along in the episodes. like the end of the season haha. the beginning eps are all about establishing the main characters/leads such as bill and his 3 wives, but also the prophet (he's the guy i'm in "premarital placement" with). i really enjoyed working on this show, and i hope it finds a good audience :) :)
*****************
betsy news~~~~
we have been taking a brake from recording on betsy. it's been nice, but i'm ready to get back at it. we have like 50 more eps to record lol, can't wait till it airs, little kids are gonna love it so much! it's perfect for them! hey i'm a big kid and i really like it :) and we just learned that PBS will be airing betsy, it's for sure, and sony won the overseas distribution rights. actually, if i understand it correctly, betsy will most likely begin airing overseas before it airs here in us on pbs lol i'll let you guys know when!
********************

my rambling thoughts...........

what's everyone up to this week?
i have a busy week. i have a photoshoot, and a couple events to go to and i'll be working thurs/fri..... not to mention schoolwork. planning on a party at my place early sat nt, and then heading out to go dancing later on....
......how funny! the pussycat dolls song beep just played, do you guys like that song? i do, but i like crash by gwen stefani better- how cool is it that there is gonna be a little gavin/gwen running around soon?? ok so what a small world, cuz i was out w/ my big sis & friends, just out dancin, and we were hanging out w/ nicole who is the lead singer for the pussycat dolls, this was last wk, and i just gotta say she is absolutely gorgeous in person and the sweetest girl ever !!! on sunday morning, like 2 sundays ago lol, a bunch of us were heading to sundance, i was invited to a couple hot parties there that my friends were throwing, and really- can you say swag? i have to admit it, i was excited about being invited to get some of that stuff too, i mean, seriously- can you say $400 true religion jeans? hello! WHO can afford to pay $400+ for jeans? and even if they can, why would they want to?? ((ok they are amazing jeans!!)) so yah, i was happy about that!! but as life happens, i didn't go. i didn't get my homework done and mom said no, also, we had our dogs to consider. i'm glad i didn't go cuz i did get alot of other stuff done, and almost went skiing w/ a friend, it didn't happen either. but almost. haha i did spend a nt out w/ my buddy taylor from ob, way back when, he's a good friend. and i've been hiking alot. it's my fave way to stay in shape xo. right now, though, i'm thinking i'd like to go surfing next wkd! or rather- this wkd coming up :) :) fun fun! but i think i'll be skiing instead. i love to do both. k, those are my thoughts. let me know what's goin on w/ all you guys!! enjoy your wk and have a rockin wkd!
& stay safe!!
xo
daveigh
ps my fave jeans right now are paige jeans. and antik jeans! very nice! also for tops-- butterfly dropout!! sweet!!

17 Comments:

  • At 1/30/2006 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey this is one the "Anonymous"'s! I was the one who asked about the picture. It's so great that "Big Love" is premiereing on 12th March! That's 9 days after my birthday =D

    So, anyway, I think that's cool about you doing a photoshoot. Who is it for? Can you please please post the pics here soon? That would be cool since you don't do many photoshoots. and I hope you have fun at the events you are going to.

    Also, one last thing, could you please add my site to your links page? The url is www.eskimo-kisses.net/daveigh . Thanks.

     
  • At 1/31/2006 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh
    This is Chris from Kingston
    Ontario again I just want to
    ask you something have you ever
    met Dan Aykroyd cause he's a
    local up here and my friend knows
    him very well and I heard that
    tom hanks was up here for a party
    at his place. My e-mail is gone
    but here's my dads.
    jeffgill01@sympatico.ca
    thanks Daveigh.

     
  • At 1/31/2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow daveigh thanks so much for writin so much and keepin us all informed! i luv you! btw, i didnt no you had a big sis! wots her name? do you have a pic of her and can u post pics from your photo shoot?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 1/31/2006 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh,
    I'm 22 and don't have any children or anything, so maybe I'm a bit old for this, but oh well! I just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of yours. I live in Australia and they've recently started airing Oliver Beene and your character is sooo funny! You're great on that show! I wikipedia'd you and found out that you also voiced Lilo and Chihiro, which blew me away; I LOVE Lilo and Stitch and especially Spirited Away. I recognised your voice when I watched those movies and always wondered who you were, and now I know :) Just wanted to let you know that I think you rock! Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 1/31/2006 8:46 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    You. Are. So. Cool.

     
  • At 1/31/2006 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Samara morgan is a 8 years and Fenfer I lovevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Samara Morgan forevere

     
  • At 2/01/2006 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol thx daveigh! my cuz doesnt care about the myspace thing now bcuz she is a huge, huge fan of you and she was soooo glad you sed hi to her!!!!

    this was her comment:
    omg r u serious!!!!???!! daveigh chase juss sed hi to me!!! thx daveigh!!!



    lol u made her fear of meeting u go away!! lol thx agen!!

     
  • At 2/02/2006 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DAVEIGH YOU ROCK!!!!!

    Love Allie
    Evanna_Lynch@hotmail.com

     
  • At 2/03/2006 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your music! I didn't know you were a singer! I also love your voice talents in Lilo and Stich :)

    ~Ellen Ann~

     
  • At 2/05/2006 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2/05/2006 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you make appearences anywhere close to Connecticut? Probabl y like New York, right?

     
  • At 2/05/2006 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you don't have a sister.........

     
  • At 2/06/2006 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi daveigh! my n ame is stephen and im emily's bro. im 9 years old. (emily is 11). lol. you scared me soooooooo bad in the ring!! i had sooooooooooo many nightmares that samara was gunna kill me!!! but of course i was only 7 years old! lol. i think you were really good at playing your character! i cant stop saying that you scared me to death!! lol. well im a biiiiiiggggg fan like my sister emily!! are you doing any new movies in the future???? please respond!!

    PS: i think your pretty.

     
  • At 2/16/2006 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This kinda proves that your not real cause you don't have a sister!
    Everybody knows your an only child..

     
  • At 3/27/2006 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Daveigh Chase

     
  • At 3/29/2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh,
    I was watching Big Love last night and that is my new favorite show,Lol,You were really good in it. I heard about your photoshoot, that sounded really cool. I know alot of people probably asked you this, but when you get the pics. I think you should post them here. I also wanted to say that you are such an insperation to me, I love your style, and your movies, now im sounding like a stalker or something. Anyways,i hope one day we'll get to meet.
    xoxo, Sonora.
    p.s. Your awesome at singing.

     
  • At 3/29/2006 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh,
    I was watching Big Love last night and that is my new favorite show,Lol,You were really good in it. I heard about your photoshoot, that sounded really cool. I know alot of people probably asked you this, but when you get the pics. I think you should post them here. I also wanted to say that you are such an insperation to me, I love your style, and your movies, now im sounding like a stalker or something. Anyways,i hope one day we'll get to meet.
    xoxo, Sonora.
    p.s. Your awesome at singing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home