Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Friday, January 20, 2006

FENDER / comments

woohoo!
i got my first fender and it's awesome! i got an american strat, sounds so sweet! metallic chrome blue. i am now definitely a rocker haha no, a wannabe maybe, still have so much to learn but i'm lovin it! wait, forget wannabe lol how about iwillbe? lol new word! IWILLBE haha so, yah, i'm excited!

ok, now for everyone who may notice i did NOT post their comments here!!
1- i am daveigh, this is my official site, in all it's glory and lack of lol
and even though i like guys, i will never be one! a man i mean ROFLMAO!!
2- i'm not gonna post negative stuff here, so take it elsewhere, or better yet, why would you even waste your energy on me if you don't like me? or if you don't think i am me? hey it's not worth it, go live your life and try to enjoy each day, don't waste it on ppl you don't care about, me included. word.

xo
daveigh
ps-- answering comment about being samara, & if i liked it?-----Answer: i loved it! i enjoyed just about everything about that whole experience! i didn't always enjoy sitting still for 5 hrs while they did my hair & makeup..... i was just a little kid but i got thru it.... i loved the well scenes, they actually taught me a little scuba for that scene! crazy huh? everyone was nice to me, and i just had a really good time. also, the producer gave me my first sony ps2 haha

14 Comments:

  • At 1/20/2006 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What and why Daveigh Chase.

     
  • At 1/20/2006 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes you did.

     
  • At 1/20/2006 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh that you than. SOO How Naomi Watts Ummmm Daveigh. I am Samara Morgan is coping video tape.

     
  • At 1/21/2006 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice, I have a black strat, it was my grandpa's he gave it to me before he died. so i've been trying to learn it, you know how hard it is to play the guitar and do vocals at the same time? oi..

     
  • At 1/21/2006 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for answering the Samara question :)

     
  • At 1/22/2006 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My friend said: If you wanna play electric guitar you must first learn playing acoustic instrument.

     
  • At 1/23/2006 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is awesome I have telecaster black i am awful lol hope to see you on the big screen by the way your voice is amazing you really have inspired me to keep trying to follow my dreams an actress and singer like you so thanx for inspiring me lylas

    Kayla

     
  • At 1/24/2006 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To darling Daveigh chase I think People who Love you very I think you are so Beautiful girl in the world and ever? Daveigh Chase you are so wonderful girl you are everyone Love you and I love you so Much every Year I wish wanna you met and i wish for. Yes I am I don't like the Fender wrote you message like that? I don't like it How and how rude thay are. I am Marissa Jones I wanna be with you. I know you are Daveigh Chase cuz you and I know everything you are Daveigh Chase you are 15 years old Daveigh and you are getting tall. This Year you turn in to 16 in 24 of July. Oh by the way I Have seen Lilo and Stitch everyday it whant my Faveourite. God will always looking after you my Darling Daveigh Chase and all the angel precet you everytime. If you good he know. I Listen to your song with share everyone I love your song Fallin and Chasing my dream? Good Song in the world i think you are my Idol Daveigh Chase You are my Idol I am Serious wright know Daveigh Chase. I love that son Fallin it make me feel happier and HAPPY. I want you be a happy person jus like Princess Daveigh like>:D>:D you go a beautiful smile Daveigh you have better than me. SO Have nice Day xxMarissaxx

     
  • At 1/24/2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg thats so awsome! i love fenders!! even though i dont have one i love to use my dad's all the time. lol. i do have an acoustic though. well anyway i hope you enjoy it!!

     
  • At 1/26/2006 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you forever PLZ!!! Daveigh Chase and i 'll be good girl ok Daveigh :-D

     
  • At 2/10/2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fenders are definitely cool and have a very distinctive sound. I have a couple of Jacksons myself, Michael and Samuel L ;^P. Actually I mean Jackson guitars which are owned by Fender. So, I guess you could say I own 2 Fenders by default.

    Rock On!

     
  • At 3/07/2006 4:49 AM, Blogger dave said…

    cool!i have one too,i've seen your guitar on your website,those guitars are good quality.
    can you play songs of bands?

     
  • At 3/07/2006 5:09 AM, Blogger dave said…

    daveigh,what do you mean with this?

    a man i mean ROFLMAO!!

    what is roflmao?

     
  • At 7/31/2006 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did you watch yourself in The Ring After being Samara? I LOVE the counseler scene:D!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home