Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Loved this Comment from Fan!

Received this one from "upset fan", Check it Out!
****************
Hi,Im from a forum and I'de like to know why you would make a fansite and say everything is "Official".Look moron,I know your just this fat guy sitting on the PC chair eating Donuts!btw,I bet your topless!EWWW!!OMFG!Were fans not boobs!good bye!

PS:YOUR NOT DAVIEGH!!
**********

It's me Daveigh again! My first thought after reading it was, dang!
I WISH I WAS EATING A DONUT RIGHT NOW!!!!
haha preferrably Krispy Kreme! Then I was laughing.... and I was thinking, I'm glad you guys are fans and not boobs. That would be a little odd huh?
But now, I'm thinking of donuts. again. So we're off to Krispy Kreme and I'll have to write again later!! haha
Have a good day guys!
Don't forget to eat a donut :)~
and yes, a bagel will work if that's all ya have handy..... or you could cut a piece of bread in the shape of a circle, don't forget the hole in the middle, add butter, sugar, cinnamon & stick inyour toaster oven, it would be sorta kinda like a donut lol
xo
daveigh

8 Comments:

  • At 1/16/2006 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ARE YOU DAVEIGH CHASE OR NOTTTTTT TELL ME THE TRUTH.

     
  • At 1/16/2006 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Someone really sent you a message like that?


    How rude.. I suppose he ment well.. lol

    Have a great day Daveigh!

     
  • At 1/17/2006 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can't believe it. stop trying the hide the truth from us.

     
  • At 1/18/2006 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everybody knows that Daveigh Chase is a virtual being and these blog entries are made by computer program, artificial intelligence.
    ; )
    Photos are computer graphics, very well done.
    ; )

     
  • At 1/19/2006 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh! How are you? I hope you have been having a great month so far. =D Oh and I have a little question for you: What was it like playing Samara in The Ring and The Ring 2? You were soo good, especially in the 2nd one. I hope you can maybe answer this question in your next journal entry, as I'd really like to know.

    xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

     
  • At 1/20/2006 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daveigh you are a very beautiful girl. I am so sorry you are Daveigh Chase wright know and you are 15 years old , you are getting tall omigod. I am so sorry I was wrong and everyday I am Samara Morgan I meant it. And Hello everyone I am Back agian. Can I be your firend Daveigh. I am so loney person stuck in the well. So Have a nice day :-D.

     
  • At 1/24/2006 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    M.Gilly I will Give you STRANG in minute I am Being Nice to Daveigh Chase GOD JUST COME DOWEN! I am Samara Morgan and I can't Help it. Sorry Daveigh Chase I am Nice to you it and its that wright Daveigh :-D? So have a nice day??

     
  • At 2/05/2006 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok turce and I am sorry two, I was in the sad mood latley.
    hug?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home