Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

hi guys!

i have been fairly busy the last month, trying to get thru school so i can be completely done by mid march, as in high school finished. & hanging out with friends alot. movies, shopping, dinner, dancing... also working on big love, i (*rhonda) wasn't in a couple episodes, but nice storyline again in episode #10~ so that's cool! we're filming 10 right now, and will probably be done filming this 2nd season by 1st part of march. i've got some things lined up for after, if they work out.... i hope they do... besides getting back into filmwork, i'm hoping to head to the south of france for a vacation!! anyone from france?

and, i just got back online at home, we tried to go wireless and ended up completely losing our internet connection, so back on, but still not wireless! it is supposed to be super easy but we can't figure out, and yes, followed directions, think it may be the imac.... ? we'll head to apple store for help, and will take along my ipod which conveniently quit working 2 wks after original warranty expired..thank goodness for apple care! so hoping to get ipod fixed at same time!!

that's about it here, not a whole lot happening... oh! i finally had a photoshoot! got some amazing pics! debi the photographer is amazing! so we've been trying to figure out which ones to choose.... you know, headshots for acting, theatrical and commercial headshots.... still waiting for debbie, commercial agent, to let me know what she liked...and also, i believe she has some more fanmail for me?! so hope to have that soon as well, and as soon as i get new prints made up-- i'll get autographs sent out :) i'm excited to see what everyone thinks of my new headshot! so hopefully everyone will like them too, and it will have been worth the wait! right now, i only have old pics to send out.... from like when i was 12 lol haha

gotta make starbucks run!!!
xo
daveigh

8 Comments:

  • At 2/01/2007 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh!

    Great to hear from you again! It seems like you have been really busy. I'm glad that you have been doing all sorts of cool stuff like almost being done with school, having a photoshoot, etc. Hope you get your ipod fixed! Btw, did you get the comments I posted from weeks before? If so, please answer any questions that I have that you'd like to answer ok!

    From,

    Larry :)

     
  • At 2/01/2007 9:03 PM, Blogger Px said…

    wireless..
    I remember when I tried to run my pc on wireless.. a really bad experience.

    hmm, after read this.. I have lost my faith on apple.. again.

    that's all

    greetings from mexico

     
  • At 2/01/2007 9:48 PM, Blogger aussieardiles said…

    Quick question, in Australia early mornings we are getting episodes of Oliver Beene which I noticed you have a role in (first episode was the first when you sang with the main characters band). When was this program made?

     
  • At 2/02/2007 5:59 AM, Blogger dave said…

    it's great to know you had fun,and i'm glad for you school will be over for you in a few months...school sucks,lol.
    and i hope big love will be out on dvd soon!...if it already is,plz let me know=]

    apple rulez!^_^lol,it's better than windows though,
    what reminds me,a friend of mine sayd something funny once like''i think,technology was made mostly to stop working after warranty has expired''lol,do you think he's right?

    are you going to put the pic of the photoshoot on your blog or website?jw

    ROCK ON!
    dave

    p.s.
    i had some problems with posting the comment so i hope i did'nt accidentaly sended this message to you twice

     
  • At 2/02/2007 7:19 PM, Blogger kayla said…

    daveigh,

    Wow i already want to see those photoshoot pictures I believe you looked absolutely great! Sorry about the ipod thing, hope you get it fixed. What songs are you listening too btw?
    Good luck on everything :D

    -kayla

     
  • At 2/03/2007 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOh exciting about the photoshoot, I'm sure you look ah-mazing. Can't wait to get an autograph! I'm in love with starbucks as well...the caramel frappes there are amazing... actually it's funny, I ordered one in there and my friends said they didn't want one, but they ended up drinking most of it.

    anyway, I'm über excited to see the headshot, update soon=)
    -mariel

     
  • At 2/03/2007 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh,

    I'm not from France but I'm going there in April on an exchange thing to learn more French, hopefully it will be good =P

    I can't wait to see your new headshot!!

    xoxo

    Emer, Ireland

     
  • At 2/06/2007 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just wanted to ask u a question. Where abouts in america would u say is the best place to start a film career and why? Please tell me coz after i leave school hear in england i'm coming over to look for work. I've already begun to kick start my writing career over hear and now acting is my next step. So please help. thanx xAmzx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home