Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

not doing chiller in june....

sry bout that! i've enjoyed going there 2 times, everyone is super there, i always have the best times and i love getting to meet so many of my fans in person, it's a great event!! i loved the new jersey hotel where it took place at and mostly though i hang out in nyc while there. this june, it's at a new place, so i've heard it might be a little different than past years, so hopefully they'll work out the kinks and i'll be back in october, then again---- i might not be able to get away in october, that's always a tough time to take off for me. so we have to wait and see but for sure- no i won't be at chiller in june.

xo
daveigh

1 Comments:

  • At 5/03/2006 1:09 PM, Blogger M. Gillster said…

    :( :( :(
    Please do it in October! It's the one reason I get up every morning! (no pressure) Just kidding. But I might be able to drag my parents down to NJ this October, and we have friends that go head over heels for things like this! I wish I could get to see you somewhere else, but that's pretty much the only time you come to the east coast. You don't even have a fanmail address, so the only way to get your autograph would be to meet you in person. Which sounds really stalker-ish. Please at least do some event in NYC or something! I hate having to break down and be the weird desperate fan. You know that's not how I want to come across. It's just I was SO happy when I realized that Chiller was happening in June. And now, you're not even going. I'm sorry Daveigh. I'm so whiney.
    Mariel:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home