Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

yahoo fansite for me

a fan asked me to plz post this in my blog,
she's started a fansite for me over at yahoo,
i haven't checked it out yet, but i'm sure it will be a nice one.
there are alot of great fansites out there for me, and i need to get busy and get those links posted up!!

Hi Daveigh!

I was wondering if you would please post this in one of your next blog entries. I just set up a fan group for you over at Yahoo! Groups and I think that a Yahoo group is a great way for fans to meet, chat, and get to know each other. I have several other groups and all of them are moderated by me, so no off-topic or inappropriate things are allowed to be posted. In addition, I check my e-mail several times each day, so nothing takes too long to process. The group is here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Daveigh-Chase/
If you visit the site today (04/27/06) there is nothing on it except links to your site and blog, but I will have the rest of the features up by this weekend. There are files, photos, links, a calendar, and chat features that will all be up by the end of the weekend.

Thanks,
Stephanie

2 Comments:

  • At 4/29/2006 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daveigh, if you agree this idea I don't mind about it.
    I saw the site and it's very good.
    I'll help everything I can to see you Shine more and more!!

    Bye-bye, Daveigh!
    God bless you!
    Have a nice weekend!

     
  • At 7/05/2006 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey daveigh remeber me monique my mom sold your home and we whent to starbucks with your dogs i was going to teach you spanish well you can reply at myspace.com/fifib that is my page i miss u i hope that u are doing good in your carrier and this time you can come to Puerta Vallarta wiht us because u what it to come well tell your mom hi for me
    xoxo monique

     

Post a Comment

<< Home