Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday March 18th

Hey there!
Did anybody get pinched yesterday?? It was St. Patrick's Day! I wore green myself.

Since my last post I went to my friend Alexa's premiere for her new HBO film "Walkout" and please if you have hbo, watch it! It's about the 1968 walkouts in East LA. Great movie, and Alexa does an amazing job with her role. I learned alot from this movie, mainly I had never heard of these walkouts and it was awesome to see the kids standing up for themselves and their culture. After the movie, someone started a chant "chicano! power!". Alot of the actual people portrayed in the film, were called up to the stage also, and it was great to see that they had carried on with their lives and were leaders in their communities all over. Everyone was really nice. At the party, I just hung out for awhile with Alexa and her family, it was at the Cabana Club, and Sterling Restaurant right there. It was a fun evening.

I am still trying to decide if I'll go to the Ice Age 2 premiere tomorrow. Not sure about it. I have alot of homework to do. I may just pass on it.

One premiere I will hopefully be in town for is Pirates 2!! I went to the 1st one and it was so much fun! Disney knows how to throw a party when they want to! It's not until June.

I don't think I am in episode 2 of Big Love. There are a few I wasn't in. But I'll be watching anyways!! I didn't realize it, but on HBOe- the e stands for east- Big Love airs on the westcoast at 7pm Sunday! So I'm glad I can watch it earlier. But it repeats throughout the week too, so it's all good!

Someone once again has asked me to prove this is me. But I know it is. They say my site is not very professional, that would be because I mostly do it myself, and I haven't ever been taught this stuff, I just sort of do it. Also I don't have photoshop or any cool program, I need to get something. Then maybe I could do the pictures better and make banners or whatever. Something. But I like doing it, and it is what it is. Also- no heydavvy or whatever is not my 'myspace' account, mine is luckycharms and it's set to private. Sorry but that's how I want it. The other myspace accounts are all posers, hopefully they aren't misrepresenting me too much.

For the record, I've had friends ask to join who I do know, but even I wasn't sure it was really them until I spoke with them to verify. So the net is a tricky place. There are alot of good people, but alot of freaks also.

Guess that's it for now.
peace.
xo
daveigh

5 Comments:

  • At 3/19/2006 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I SOOOOO CANT WAIT UNTIL THE PIRATES 2!! My friend and I have been counting down the days before that movies comes out. I wanna seee it soooo badly!

    All my Heart, age 15,
    Shawntae

     
  • At 3/20/2006 5:52 AM, Blogger dave said…

    you have a great life,i've readed in one of your posts that you like gore,i guess you'll anwser is no to this question,
    could you send me your e-mail adress so i can send you some pictures of gore?
    i cant put them on my blog becouse it's angelfire copyrighted or something

    please mail your e-mail adress to:daveigh-chase_rulez@hotmail.com
    (if you want to)i promise i wont give your e-mail adress to other people.

    dave

     
  • At 3/22/2006 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've seen both episodes of Big Love now, and I can't wait to see more of you in it. The only thing I wondered is how creepy is it to be playing Rhonda, knowing you have to marry that old man?. Just seeing him hold your hand in the car made me want to barf.

    #1 Fan!!

     
  • At 3/23/2006 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh,
    I think you are an AMAZING actress and singer. i never even knew you could sing. I also wanted to say that you are such an insperation to me. I just started taking acting classes. you probably don't know how many people out there are supporting you, i know i am. Anyways, i think that your going to be so successful, and I love your journal. I'm never getting in a tanning bed either. Lol, i love that movie. xoxo. Sonora

     
  • At 4/22/2006 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh!

    I wonder why there are no comments. Just like to say I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and I hope you will soon have your fan mail address up so you can start replying to fan mail. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home