Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
or if you are celebrating Chanukah, or even Kwanza, enjoy!
This has been a fun holiday for me so far!!
started off 2 wks ago with a fun holiday party at a friends, that lasted all night!
I have been hanging with all my friends, catching up and havin fun!
i've become a bit of a mallrat! haha
and not getting any sleep lol from so many sleepovers!
and
I had a great Christmas!
Lotsa fun with family & friends!
was with friends on Christmas Eve, and went over to friends for food & fun on Christmas!
and don't forget the presents! (ok, I know that's not what it's about... but still!!)
So, Santa brought a pool table on Christmas Eve! it's 8 ft- that's a party right there!!
having so much fun hanging out with friends playing pool!
i wanna get really good at it!
and I got a new dig camera- super tiny! just what I wanted!
and my Gramma is so amazing! she gave me the brand new ipod 60gb, it's black and incredibly small!
i love it!! she had it engraved and it's so sweet! i'm pretty lucky! i'm listening to it right now!
also got ski gear!
woo hoo!
we're heading to the slopes!
almost time...... can't wait!
i've never skied before, hoping to be able to ski with my friends by the 2nd or 3rd day of our trip! after i have my lesson on day #1 lol
we're staying in this pretty Aframe cabin, right at the slopes, all us girls are bunking up on the 2nd floor- we have it all to ourselves! the adults get the bdrms etc downstairs. it's gonna be a blast!
ok,
Belated Merry Christmas!
and hope for those of you Christians who Believe... that you wished Jesus a Happy Birthday :♥ xoxox

2 Comments:

  • At 12/30/2005 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg! im sooooooooooooo jeleous rite now!!!!!! i got hlf of the things you got (except for the pool table and ski gear) im so glad you had a great christmas!!!

     
  • At 9/02/2006 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Was surfing the net loking for some backcountry ski equipment and I came upon your site and I was impressed by the quality of content you have. Keep up the awesome job. I will be bookmarking you right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home