Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN

Hi guys!

I was invited to the premiere tonight for Brokeback Mountain...
The movie was good, great acting in it, all around, Jake and Heath had tough roles too, both did excellent. I also thought the movie was kinda true to life, I mean, it was real. The acting was real, very believable. I loved the scenery...
So at the show and then again later at the party, I got to say hello to Jake & Maggie, I haven't seen them in so long! Not sure Jake recognized me at first, haha! It was funny, he was like "you're as tall as me now!" and later on at the party Maggie re-introduced me to their mom, but she remembered me, it was so fun! I also hung out w/ Lindsay (lohan) who I also hadn't seen in awhile, it's weird cuz I'm taller than her now, and we traded our new #s so we can keep intouch, she's fun to hang with, and I was so bummed b/c I had just missed Ali by a couple days she said.
That's about it really, got to say hello to director Ang Lee.
Oh yah! Anna Faris who stars in Just Friends, has a small but funny role in this movie too!
good night & hugs to all m'girlsNboys2!
xo
daveigh

7 Comments:

  • At 11/30/2005 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow glad you had a good time at the premiere! Sounds so fun! And wow I can't believe you hung out with Lindsay Lohan! I am a huge fan of both of you!

    ~x~x~x~

     
  • At 11/30/2005 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Odd, this movie is listed before Jarhead, on IMDB.

    Anyways. I'm glad you liked it, I just realized on Donnie darko, that His sister, was really his sister!

    That's kinda funny you're almost as tall as he is.

     
  • At 11/30/2005 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Odd I just left a message this morning, and it hasn't shown up..

    Anyways, glad you enjoyed it, I bet jake had to do a double take, you were really small in Donnie Darko.

     
  • At 12/01/2005 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow yu looked gorgeous at the prmiere! i was wonderin if yu could post yurself sing a broken wing on the music page and also yu singin tossin and tunin isnt workn but id luv to hear it! so can yu try to fix that plz?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 12/02/2005 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey daveigh you looked so beautiful at the premiere! really really purty!!!

    sorry to bother you but could you please put the whole mp3 song of "chasing my dreams" on your music page? all there is is a 50 second clip :(

    anyways thats only if you want to of course!

    best wishes

    camilla xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 12/08/2005 9:02 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    wow i wish i could hang out with lindsay lohan... and i can't wait to see brokeback mountain!!! if my mom lets me...

     
  • At 1/22/2006 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't belive u hunged out w/ Lindsay!!!!
    I'm so fan of her and so fan of you!
    AAwwww... i wanna a pic of u 2(lindsay lohan and u, daveigh)!!!!

    love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home