Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Monday, November 21, 2005

This is my only BLOG

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up!

Daveigh's Days is the ONLY blog I have-as in OFFICIAL- besides my official message board- which is linked to at www.daveigh.com which is also the ONLY OFFICIAL website for me. There are lots of great fansites around, but www.daveigh.com is the only one I post info etc at.....

If you're ever at a site or a blog or a myspace account and someone says they are Daveigh Chase- helloooooo!
They aren't. Trust me on that, I do no post anywhere else! They are all posers and fakers and maybe devoted fans- but anytime someone tries to misrepresent... well, so NOT cool.

I do have myspace, but sry guys, it's only for friends who I know and would normally spend time with or chat on the celly with etc, and no offense to the ppl I don't add, so please do not take any, but hey, a girls gotta have a little privacy lol it's all good huh?

xo
daveigh

happy thanksgiving this thursday!

3 Comments:

  • At 11/22/2005 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Myspace thing is private right? I think I have seen you on there though(it wouldn't let anyone see the profile)

    And of course we know you gotta have your privacy!(atleast.. I do. lol)

     
  • At 11/22/2005 12:11 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    yea we all gotta have our privacy... i get hassled at school all the time in the most inconvenient places, and all i do is the morning announcements!! lol

    and yea, i think i've found your myspace too, but it was set to private so i just left it alone.

    Lauren

     
  • At 11/23/2005 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think i've found your myspace...anyway i understand. everyone needs their privacy once in a while.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home