Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

nyc pictures...

hey guys,
here are just a few pics from nyc,
i mostly took landscapes this time...
also, not sure WHY but they won't show up larger!?!, 1 does! that's about it...sry about that....

the nyc skyline as viewed from our nj hotel room, we were right across the river and it was a beautiful view! when i took this picture, it had been raining--i love the clouds in this picture!


here i am taking a pic of central park, i love the colors!**hey! you can click on this pic to enlarge it!!



central park is so serene! i loved the way the water reflected the tree's and sky! so pretty! also-- it was very clean, not the image of central park that i had always thought, i'm glad it's so beautiful!!
anybody recognize warwick? he was a popular guy at chiller! he's a very nice gentleman
i got to visit with linda blair again, i'm hoping to find the time to start working with her animal foundation
i always have a goodtime when wally is around! btw-wally is an awesome voice-over artist!
buckethead also got up and jammed sat nt at the party...



btw~ for those who wanna know.... i'm wearing one of my fave ed hardy tee's, the skunk is smokin' a cig, not that i promote smokin- but very hot shirt, haha as in smokin'! a cute denim armani mini w/ my fave brown belt that i found with my girls on melrose- luv it! and the most comfy yummy brown suede w/ faux fur ((cuz i don't wear real!)) knee high boots a girl could wanna wear! talk about toasty toes! ((the white jacket is armani exchange- a girl can get cold in nyc! i went shopping w/o a jacket...lucky for me, there was AE!!)) ah, and my hair? well- it was wash&wear! haha ♥

6 Comments:

  • At 11/23/2005 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh! LOVE the pics! You look really really pretty in them!

    Also I LOVE your outfit! Wish I could see larger versions of the pictures.

    Anyway, I hope you have an EXCELLANT week! xoxo

     
  • At 1/01/2006 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh Chase i just want to sat happy new year Daveigh Chase
    you looke SOOO BEAUTIFUL girl in the world and You are the Best Have a Nice Day Daveigh Chase Love always Meriss xoxoxoxoxoxoxox :D

     
  • At 2/02/2006 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Daveigh, I'd just like to say that you're really cool and I wish to be an actress, I just love acting=)
    And when I see all the things you do(in movie) it makes me say, I wanna do that, I wanna be as good as her, you're really a good actor and a singer! =)

    maybe you could stop bt my website: www.mararra91.piczo.com (you might not understand anything cause' it's in norwegian) I'd really like it if you posted me a comment and maybe told me that I'd have a change in acting.... well, good luck with everything!

    Mara

     
  • At 3/10/2006 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi daveigh cahse happy new year
    you look cool in the picture you are the most cute girl that i ever seen i love you daveigh i love you very much can i talk to you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease


    this is my e_mail adress

    the_evil_balck_devil@hotmail.com

    please daveigh add me please
    i know that you did not interested to talk to me or that you have not e_mail so make one and add me please

     
  • At 3/10/2006 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi daveigh it's me again i forgit to tell you my name
    my name is adham
    from israel i am an arabic boy

     
  • At 7/07/2006 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi daveigh;
    my name is adham
    and this is my e_mail



    the_evil_black_devil@hotmail.com

    i didn't love any body in the world except you (and just you).










    i am crazy in love about you.





    rock on

     

Post a Comment

<< Home