Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Just Friends!

Hilarious movie!!
I went to the premiere for it tonight and I gotta say, I was laughin' the whole way through it!! The whole audience was! So if ya wanna go see a funny movie, this is the one!
The after party was alotta fun too, I got to hang out with some old friends, one of them- Chris- is in the movie, he plays Ryan Reynolds younger bro, and uh yes, I met Ryan, he's real nice. Chris Klein was with a girl who had really hot heels on! I wanted them! (I was wearing my new heels that Chinese Laundry sent me! They're like pink & orange spiked heels, they were hot! and pretty comfy!!) The girls in the film are Amy Smart & Anna Faris, and they both do a great job too, Anna is especially funny as kinda nutz Samantha.... ya gotta go see the film lol......

What is everyone up to? Getting ready for Thanksgiving? I guess so if you live in the US lol can't believe it's the holidays already! I hope everyone enjoys themselves and eats lots and lots of yummy food! I go for the ham!! Also, I hope everyone stays safe!

xo
daveigh
PS- #1-I still need those pix posted from my trip to New Jersey & NYC, I forgot to do it last time, sorry everybody, and I'm too tired now......... I'll try to take care of that asap!
#2-I put a new song I recently recorded, on the Music Page, also put a couple oldies lol........ xoD

10 Comments:

  • At 11/15/2005 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Daveigh! That's OK about the pictures! I can't wait to see them! I'm glad you had a great time at the premiere! The film sounds so good! I don't celebrate Thanksgiving (since I am British) but I would still love to wish you a happy Thanksgiving! Oh and I can't wait to listen to your new song "Chasing My Dreams" I am downloading it right now! Hope you have a great week!

     
  • At 11/15/2005 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I havn't heard of that movie, but ryan renolds is hilarious, but he can play a great serious role too, like in the amityville horror.


    can't wait for the pictures!

     
  • At 11/15/2005 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please, please, please, please can you put a MP3 format of "Chasing My Dreams" on the music page? The WAV one is not working for me!!

     
  • At 11/19/2005 8:15 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    hey daveigh!! how's it goin'? i wanted to wish you a happy thanksgiving and also say that i think you were awesome in the ring 2!! my mom just bought it for me yesterday and i'm ecstatic 'cuz i haven't seen it since the day it came when i took my friends for my birthday party! it's my second favorite movie, and i absolutely love it!(the ring is my #1 fave movie) do you know if they're gonna make a third one to go along with the books?

    once again, hope you have a great thanksgiving and that everything's going well for you!

    Lauren

     
  • At 11/20/2005 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey lauren, i don't want to be rude or anything but it is not daveigh in the ring 2. samara in the second film is played by this girl called kelly stables or something. :-( sorry to dissapoint you.

     
  • At 11/21/2005 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    daveigh, you are great in lilo & stitch. I enjoy hearing your voice as lilo on the tv show, too.

    anyways, just wanted to say hi. hope everything is going well for you, sounds like it is. :)

     
  • At 11/21/2005 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi cud u put the hole song of chasing my dreams on the music page?

     
  • At 11/21/2005 7:20 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    yea i know i keep forgetting cuz they had daveigh credited haha you wouldn't believe how stupid i feel for saying that cuz once i posted it was like "wait... something's not right about that... lol"

    Lauren

     
  • At 11/21/2005 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah after seeing pictures of Samara from Ring 2, I knew something was definately wrong. lol


    She just didn't look right.

     
  • At 11/22/2005 12:13 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    yea i know what you mean about the pictures but i didn't really trust them because there was some time between the movies plus it was uber hard to see her face real well 'cuz of the hair.

    Lauren

     

Post a Comment

<< Home