Daveigh's Days... the Official Journal

Welcome to Daveigh's Days!! Here you will find the Official Journal for Daveigh.... Please feel free to comment on the jounal entries as you like!! Rock on!!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Journal entry from October 8, 2005!!

October 8, 2005



Happy Saturday! haha

Well, I had a busy week,trying to conquer math haha and hanging with friends and I also recorded Betsy... fun, fun!! And I'm excited about tomorrow, because I'm taking a friend to the Dreamer premiere... It should be really good, the movie is about horses! L♥ve 'em!!

I'm also really excited about "Day of the Child" coming up!! I'm going to be mentoring a foster child for the day! I can't wait! At this event, it's all about the child!! It'll be nice to spend so much time with them & help bring some happiness into their lives. It will probably be hard to say goodbye at the end of the day....

Also, lots of people have been visiting my site!!! That really Rocks! I'm glad so many people like it, I know, I know, still needs lotsa work!! Think of it as a "work in progress" much like myself!! If I didn't have my trusty assistant, I'd be lost-- ok, it's just my mammy, but she's rockin'!

xo

Daveigh


UPDATE! I went to Dreamer premiere today and I really loved the movie, everyone did a terrific job and I got all teary-eyed 2 times! So-- everyone should go see this movie for sure! Especially if they love horses!!
At the after-party I hung out with my "dad" from Donnie Darko- Holmes, he's in Dreamer too! I visited with Dakota, she really did a great job in this film, and also said hello to Kurt Russell. I met Goldie earlier at the movie, & she's so sweet!

1 Comments:

  • At 11/09/2005 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool. i love you and your films. u ever reply to these does u?? sorry my english bad i have only been in england not for long. hope you read this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home